OKTiK Technology Ltd – Website Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
ADVICE & SUGGESTION
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice or suggestion and should not be used for any decision making purposes. Oktik Technology Ltd cannot be held liable in any circumstances for any perceived or actual losses or damages incurred by an individual for reliance on the information contained within the Website.
OKTIK TECHNOLOGY reserve the right to:
- 1 Change, remove (temporarily or permanently) or relocate the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that they shall not be liable to you for any such modification and
- 2 Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
USER MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- 2 Oktik Technology Ltd reserve the right to receive, store and utilise any information that you enter on the Website or give to them in any other way. This information includes search data, CVs or employment details, date, time, and information on your browsing activity when visiting any page of the Website and any other information with respect of your use of the Website or our services.
- 3 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material: (a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, pornographic, abusive, racially aggressive, discriminatory, menacing, inflammatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience (b) which constitutes or encourages conduct that will be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world or (c) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals, or for which you do not hold ownership or valid copyrights (d) which is technically harmful (including but not limited to computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- 4 You may not misuse the Website (including but not limited to hacking).
- 4 Oktik Technology Ltd will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose identifiable information or provide IP or browsing information in an attempt to locate anyone posting any material in breach of paragraphs 4.3 and 4.4.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by external operators. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement, recommendation or favouring of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that Oktik Technology Ltd are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. Oktik Technology Ltd cannot be held liable in any circumstances for any perceived or actual losses or damages incurred by visiting a third party website using a link present on the Website. Similarly, any reference to any person, employer, company, organisation, product, website or service does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favouring by Oktik Technology Ltd and as such you agree that they cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual losses incurred through the reliance on this reference. Oktik Technology Ltd reserve the right to remove any link or third party service at any time and without notice and shall not be obliged to provide reasonable cause for doing so.
- 1 All copyright, trademarks, logos and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including but not limited to the Website design, content text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Oktik Technology Ltd or otherwise used by us as permitted by law.
- 2 Any external product and company names mentioned on the Website or on any other websites accessed through links present on the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners however, Oktik Technology Ltd shall not be liable for any copyright infringements that occur on any external product, company or website.
- 3 All content of the Website is protected by database rights and may also be protected by other means.
- 3 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, sell, distribute or modify design, content, text, graphics and all software and source codes on the website without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- 4 You may not use the material on the Website it in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited unless by the prior written consent of Oktik Technology Ltd.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 1 To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including but not limited to the loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- 2 Oktik Technology Ltd provides no absolute guarantee that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or fault free, that deficiencies will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available do not contain viruses or spyware or anything else which may be harmful or destructive to users visiting the site.
- 3 The agreement of these terms or the use of the website in no way implies any joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship between yourself and Oktik Technology Ltd.
You agree to indemnify and hold Oktik Technology Ltd and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Oktik Technology Ltd arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
Should a clause within these Terms become unenforceable or judged by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then this individual Term will be severed from the agreement and the validity and enforceability of all other Terms and Clauses remain unaffected.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.